My career..a brief history!
Deep Tissue Swedish Massage Therapist, working with Dr Gunn, South Africa.
Principal of The South African College of Complementary Therapies, based in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa.
International Examiner for I.T.E.C
(International Therapy Examining Council).
Human and animal, pain and anxiety Therapist, based in West Kirby, Wirral, North England.
I love my profession and receive a lot of satisfaction sharing my knowledge and expertise with my human and animal clients.Serena Crawford
The Power of Touch
* Pain Management: Alleviates pain by stimulating the parasympathetic nervous system and promoting the release of endorphins.
* Anxiety and Sadness Relief: Encourages the body and mind to relax.
* Joint and Muscle Pain: Allows the soft tissue to relax thereby encouraging joints lessen their tightness.
* Improved Sleep: Facilitates relaxation and stress reduction, promoting restful sleep.
* Supports Healing: Supports natural healing processes by boosting micro blood circulation, improves immune function, and allows the removal of waste material from the body.
* Acute Pain Management: Lessens acute pain by inducing relaxation, reducing muscle tension, and triggering the release of endorphins.
* Chronic Illness Management: Assists in pain management, lessens swelling and improves mental outlook.
* Relaxation before and after Medical Procedures: Helps patients cope with mental and physical anxiety, induces relaxation and lessens swelling.
* Support for Cancer Patients: Promotes mental and physical relaxation, promotes the release of endorphins and supports a challenged immune system.